Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Well Add This Please!


Yes, we had ice, rain, snow this week.  Yes, it is the last week of winter.  Yes, winter starts tomorrow.


And finally....yes, I have started my spring cleaning.

It is actually not so bad since the remodel is fresh.  I'm going through more stuff to get rid of and not really needing to do that deep clean that spring normally brings.  I like it!

So while I was cleaning out I noticed that I have a lot of Thirty-One stuff.  Seriously guys.  Take a look at that collage.



Living room?  A basket from them.
Kitchen?  I turned a thermal they used to sale into a medicine bag.  I use their little caddy for soap and scrubbers.
Baby's room?  Yeah there's a not so manly tote in there that his clean clothes get taken up in.
Daughter's room?  Um her dance bag is by them.
Linen closet?  Another one of their little caddies.
Laundry room?  Another tote for clean laundry.
My armoire?  A weekender bag.
My bedside table?  A cosmetic bag.
The coat closet?  A large thermal for grocery shopping.

They make some fun stuff in fun prints.

So the other day Angie shares with me that they have this totally awesome new product that is really versatile.  I'm like ok sure sales lady. {Would it be that hard to sale me product?  I mean I have Thirty-One in every room as I just shared!}

She hooked me up with one to check out.  

This is it:  

Yeah looks weird.

It is called a Perfect Fit Organizer ($25)


Here's the deal....it is supposed to make storage of stuff easier.  Looking at it I was like...um storage of what exactly?

I brought it home and started toying with it.

Well crap.  This is nifty.

This thing can hold:



My tall boots.  Face it girls, these babies will be stowed away come May and if I can store them where the leather will be A OK then I'm gonna do it.

My important papers.  I am not a fan of filing cabinets but I understand how great they are.  Lets just say with my limited areas for a filing cabinet this thing works great for those important documents you have to keep until your 77.

Original storage {embarassing}

Yes same stuff that nearly filled that x-large ziplock storage bag!

Final result, nice and neat and easily stored!


The diva's school work.  I'm not a "my-child-drew-on-this-and-said-it-was-for-me-so-I-can-never-throw-it-away" kind of mom.  I don't keep every single thing she does I save the odds and ends that really melt my heart.  This thing could hold a blue million of her stuff.




The trunk stuff.  When you have kids or a dog or anything else you can assimilate into that group you know you need to be ready for anything to happen.  When I say anything I mean:  vomit, poop, vomit and poop, mud puddles, vomit/poop/mud puddles, etc.  This thing is awesome for holding towels, changes of clothes, etc for the trunk.  You can even throw a first aid kit in it.  And it's not floating around your back seat like a dead body!

So I'm kind of in love with this and wanted to share it.


Organizing has never been so cute and easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!