Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday 5!


Yes it is you cray cray girl!  It is Friday!

Five things huh?

1.  Dinner with the bestie!

Me and the Ashanator are hoping to meet up for dinner tonight.  So ready for a good meal and girl time!  {Due to the winter bitch ass flare up of ice, snow, and slush this may be postponed....crying like a two year old right now....}




2.  Dinner with the hubby!

Our anniversary is on Monday....seven years.  Woot woot.  We have a special trip planned later but this weekend we're going to grab an early dinner after visiting his dad in the hospital.  {Yeah, he's ok no worries.}  OH and we're so damn old....just re-read number two and you'll get it and be like palm to the forehead duh.  Hospital visit....early dinner....dear GOD!


3.  Pretty nails

On Wednesday I had to share about {Jamberry}.  Holy crap what a great idea and how stinkin' awesome.  I love to paint my nails and have cute toes for summer this is da bomb.

Considering all the icey disgust out my window I could use some nails like this to make me remember tomorrow's high is 62....


4.  Consign the kids....stuff.

I have a love hate relationship with consignment sales.  Well I decided to join in one local one (great percentage back) and I have spent two weeks getting ONE BOX OF STUFF tagged and ready to go.  On Sunday I am volunteering to help with taking in the goodies.  I really hope to get the kids some good stuff {but the older they get the worse the stuff is} and make a little loot {I'll take $20...but more is always welcome!}


5. Oil Pulling

Yeah I said what?  I think this is as bogus as snipe hunting.  Have you heard of this crap?  You take coconut oil {only organic} and you put it in your mouth and swish it around for 20 minutes then spit it in the trash.

Let me just call B.S.

First off twenty minutes with oil in my mouth?

Yuck.

Second off you really think bacteria just sticks to that oil and the spit {spit is powerful, just ask your mom or your eye make up} cannot get it back from the oil?



And I see people going "WOW I'M GOING TO TRY THIS!"

And I see myself becoming a great salesman who makes loads of cash off the anything goes masses.

Oh and oil pulling is also a term for um....something boys do hot and heavy between the ages of 12 - 155.

benefits of oil pulling
Just using my noggin to call bullshit













4 comments:

  1. OIL PULLING?! What? Where have I been? This is all new bullshit to me. I think I'm happy in my cave, away from swishing things in my mouth for 20 minutes.

    I hope the snow and ice melts faster than a hot knife through cold butter so that you can enjoy an evening with your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm moving in the cave too. This crap is insane. Its still nasty here....tomorrow 62 I hear...better be.

      Delete
  2. Omgoodness, that first graphic made me laugh so hard!!! Oil pulling....I got suckered into trying it--ridiculous!! I made it 13 min and then spit it in the toilet (another mistake, I hear)...yeah, seems shady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love it too (graphic). Oh no you spit it in your toilet?!?!?! Bad idea but you're excused. Thanks for coming by!!!!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!