Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Whats Up Wednesday: Springtacular Tootsies

The Hump Day Blog Hop


Linking up over at Fitness Blondie's place for the fun Hump Day Blog Hop!  Woo hoo!




It is a sad day when you live in North Carolina and you go to pull out some flip flops and you have none.

That is broke down bad off right there.

That was Brownie.



I live in flip flops.  I love them, they love me, they are a piece of perfection.  I had Rainbows and they were great.  Then I found Rafters and this girl loved her Rafters sooooooooo much.  I cry when I think of the day I had to trash them.  They were very old and very stinky and very falling apart.  Sadness.



The foam cheap-o's were trashed last year.  They never last long.

I have my espadrilles and peep toes but the flip flops were missing....gone....and I was sad.  I needed a drink.

Then I went to Target.  I was creeping along when I spotted these babies.

Women's Mad Love® Lori Sandals



My heart was happy.  The 2014 flip flop collection has began with these sweet little brown slide sandals.

-----

When I think about flip flops I think about my toes.  I like pedicures but I hate people touching my feet.  I'm the girl who Chuck Norrises the poor little Asian girl who is speaking her native tongue while scrubbing away {what IS she saying?}.  I cannot help it.  I have a huge tickle issue that leads to the cousin of the roundhouse kick.



Needless to say I generally do my pedicures at home.  Which is good because I can save a lot of money.

The uncool part?  Painting my toes.  I just do not have the steadiest of hands.

Enter Jamberry.



Have you heard of this?  It is amaze balls.  Jamberry is a nail wrap company that allows you to do your nails at home and look like you just walked out of the salon with those bad boys!  You will not believe how many different wraps and all the colors and designs they have.



Not only are they for your fingers but they are also for your toes!!!!



These wraps last three weeks and it is a whole lotta bang for your buck.  It is cheaper than going to the pedicure palace every two weeks by lotsa lotsa.



My friend Molly introduced me to these and let me say you have to get your hands on some to be spring/summer 2014 ready.

Check out Molly's Jamberry page


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!