Friday, March 14, 2014

5 on Friday

Resorting to Pinterest for some fab 1 thru 5 this week....

1.  You can't change what has already happened.  So don't waste your time thinking about it.  Move on.  Let go and get over it.

Yep sums it up.  I prefer to let go and move the crap on!  Life is too short :-)

2.  My Happy Place (Beach) So right now I am very SAD....I need to go there ASAP

The countdown is on!!!!  I cannot wait to have my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand.

3.  spring flowers  Pinaholics Chat Room Is Open  http://pinaholics.chatango.com  Pinterest Marketing  http://mkssocialmediamarketing.mkshosting.com/  More Fashion at www.thedillonmall.com  Free Pinterest E-Book Be a Master Pinner  http://pinterestperfection.gr8.com/

Keeping my focus on spring.  I hear there is more white winter dandruff in the forecast.  They better be wrong...super wrong!

4.  I have the best husband ever!!

Skippy that.  He has been so awesome to me I'm so blessed to have him.

5.  a best friend isn't someone who's just always there for you. it's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself

I needed her advice and ear and shoulder and though she was a state away she was on the other end in mere minutes.  Thank you Lord for placing my soul sister in my life!  <3 You Ashweeeee!


2 comments:

  1. Inspirational! Thanks for the great pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #5 - I'd be so lost without my BFF/co-blogger! She definitely always gets me, even when I'm totally overwhelmed or confused!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!