Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tasty Tuesday

So how about we got this ice storm last Thursday and Friday and then the weekend was pure spring splendor!  LOVE IT!  Unfortunately, the 40's will be back to visit this week.  Sadness.

I don't know about you but I love burgers.  Turkey burgers, burger burger, veggie burger....I just love them all.

One thing you need for a good burger is a grill.  Trust me on this.  I know my late mamaw was awesome at making burgers in the frying pan but ya'll you just need a grill.

This month I'm sharing some of my favorite Hungry Girl recipes.  When I saw the Big Bad Burger Wrap I had to make it.  My heart is singing for all things spring and summer amidst this bipolar weather problem.  This dish made me much happier about the  1. Current atmosphere state  2.  The fact we're currently grill-less.

Big Bad Burger Wrap

What ya need for one:

1 large low carb high protein tortilla {or you can do like me and buy a pack of the Hungry Girl Flat Out Fold It Flat Bread}
1 Boca Meatless Burger {I prefer original}
1 wedge of The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese {this is highly addictive and only 35 cals}
1 pickle chopped up
1 tsp of mustard and 1 tsp of ketchup
Visit Hungry Girl!
Some Frank's Red Hot

Fix your Boca patty according to the box then chop it up.

Warm your tortilla {or flat bread}

Spread the cheese on your tortilla or flat bread

Make your sauce:  mix up the mustard, ketchup, and Frank's Red Hot

Place in your burger, pickle, {lettuce, tomato if you're me} and sauce.

Wrap it and eat it!

Around 200 cals for this and you'll be satiated and happy!












4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is so good and so bathing suit friendly! :-)

      Delete
  2. You had me at Franks Red Hot. I put that sh*t on everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl we are so much alike I am thinking we are in the Twilight Zone.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!