Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday

1.  I got my tball roster!

I had mentioned a few months ago I was going to sign up to coach tball.  I played...and it lead to softball and that lead to a lot of freakin' fun from ages 6-16.  So you can imagine how fun it is going to be to be the big kid helping the littles learn sportsmanship and to run to first not third after you hit.

I really hope we can be the Cubs.  My favorite team and c'mon its just fitting for a bunch of 5 year olds.  {Royal, if you're reading this I'm ok with your Boston boys...so chill out.}



2.  This Thirty-One Contraption!

I blogged about it on Wednesday.  This thing is just so freakin' nifty.  I'm trying it out on all sorts of things.  If you haven't heard about it then check it out by {clicking here} and then get up with Angie about what all is going on with Thirty-One and their special this month and next.

3.  Balls.

Royal said on Monday that I had big balls.  That is a big compliment.  I'm just glad I do not physically have big balls.  That's kinds gross.

4.  Stay At Home Mom Juice

I never was a fan of Arbor Mist.  It is like carbonated suburb wine.  Last week I picked up a bottle at the grocery store {sale, flavor sounded interesting and it was cheaper than a liquor store run}.  I popped the...wait no....I unscrewed the lid {so wrong} and man was that stuff good.  I plan to make some things with it and share with you guys.

5.  Our babysitter's big question!

We have the best babysitter for our date nights.  She is the sweetest and best girl in the world.  My kids adore her.  Prom is coming up and man oh man did her friend {possibly boyfriend, not sure} ask her in the sweetest way.  Check out this photo!

Photo: I was totally shocked today! This is BY FAR the CUTEST and most unique way to ask someone to prom!!! Who  knew they even made these?! Apparently Chad did! ♥ I definitely said yes!! :) ♥ #prom #mcm




1 comment:

  1. A yummy, cheap drink sounds fab to me ;) What a sweet prom invite :) Have a lovely first weekend of Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!