Saturday, October 12, 2013

What's For Dinner?

What are we eating on this week?  Hmm, good question.  Lets see what I've scoured the web and found.

Crockpot Gumbo1.  So as I was searching I learned that October 12th is National Gumbo Day.  Well shut my mouth!  My husband was saying a few weeks ago he wanted some gumbo and hey I love the stuff too so why not fix some....in the crock pot!

I found {this recipe} on a radio station website out of Houston, Texas.  Sounds pretty dang good ya'll.

Here's the pic that goes with it  --------->





Crockpot+Chicken+Enchilada+Soup  Ingredients: 3+tablespoons+butter 3+tablespoons+flour ½+cup+chicken+broth 2+cups+milk 1+can+(15+ounce)+black+beans,+rinsed+and+drained 1+can+(14.5+ounce)+Rotel+diced+tomatoes+and+jalapenos 1+package+(10+ounce)+frozen+corn ½+cup+onion,+chopped ½+cup+bell+pepper,+diced 1+can+(10+ounce)+Enchilada+sauce2.  Next up is a soup.  Of course I have to have soup and you know this.  This soup is a new one to make in my kitchen and will hopefully be my fix when I am jonesin' for some TexMex food!  The link is to a pin, do not click the pin to go to a website because Pinterest says its a fishy site.  Instead read the directions written on the pin.  Oh yeah its for the crock pot too!  Ok 1, 2, 3 click this {link} to Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup

Here's the visual:




This weekend, try something a bit different for brunch! Slow Cooker Ham & Brie Bread Pudding is full of creamy brie, salty ham, and savory dried tomatoes. #CrockPot #SlowCooker #Brunch #Recipes3.  Now I'm throwing you for a curve ball.  Here's a crock pot dish that you can have for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner.  I like the ingredients and love the fact that it is versatile.  Ham & Brie Bread Pudding here's the {link}!









Pig's in a blanket.4.  Last up this week is an All American favorite that I have not made in years...and years....and years.  Pigs in a Blanket!  How much fun were those when you were a little kid (or in college)?  Tons!  I plan on serving them up with some cooked cabbage....yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!