Sunday, October 20, 2013

Like Seriously....(1)

Like seriously.....there's a bathroom in my car.

I am not kidding!

Ok you need clarification?  You didn't know the 2007 Kia Optima came equipped with a bathroom?  Um where have you been living?

Alright maybe it isn't a functioning bathroom but over the weekend we took my car to Lowe's Home Improvement and purchased the new bathroom....minus the walls and shower.

Yes, that is correct folks, I had a sink, cabinet, tile flooring, and light system all in my little ride.  

Here's a peek:



So excited for this room to be complete!

See ya later!





2 comments:

  1. love everything you picked out!!! especially that beautiful gray color! swoon!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love! Crazy as it sound that paint is actually a blue tone - its so hard to see these sneaky boogers until you throw them on the wall. However...gray is my living room! So excited.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!