Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Dude it is Friday!  Let us do this thang with the girls!


1.



It goes without saying - ya know all the praise to the bean called java.  Lately, I have existed off like 137 cups a day.  I hope that whole coffee-makes-you-healthy thing is right LOL!

2.  (This)


Did y'all know you are my refuge when I am to my wit's end?  I mean hello did you not read any of that post on on Wednesday?  I swear if I couldn't vent it out to Ashley on the phone or vomit the words onto the keyboard on this blog I would be in a bad place.  

3.  Saturday Appointments




Last weekend the tiny one had Hand Foot Mouth and that shit is horrid.  Luckily, his doctor's office offers Saturday and Sunday appointments.  Score!  He got a good check and a very confident feeling mommy when we left.  He totally was over it by Monday.

4.  Finding out I'm not the mom I planned to be





I became the mother I said I never would be.  My child, at six years old, decided to throw her first invasive, embarrassing hissy fit in Walmart on Monday.  I was so embarrassed - like turning twelve shades of magenta.  Contrary to how I pictured mothering to be... I turned into the mother from hell.  Let us not even mention that I was wearing my a la trailer park clothing - worn yoga pants, muddy shoes, and an old A&F sweatshirt.  I took her to the corner and gave her a verbal scolding - insert demonic voice here - so help me God if you do not straighten up and act right I will tear your rear end up in front of every person in this Walmart.  I have vowed to never take her on a grocery, underwear, or any trip to a store ever, ever, ever again.

5.  Not wanting that genie in a bottle look

Damn Christina - my fear! LOL

Since the second year of the thirtieth decade of my life is approaching and since my stress load is equivalent to oh I don't know a DOT Super Dump Truck load I decided I needed to put something on my face to protect it from going from 31-91 in a matter of weeks.  Once again I have purchased Olay Regenerist.  I hope that crap can kick in.  So very glad I got the hair fixed a few weeks ago - seriously ya'll between the grey and the potential non botoxed face I could be a true witch for Halloween!  Or Betty White!

Have a good weekend!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!