Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday, May I #2


Monday May I...
Linking up with {Blooming Belles}


Is this the second one of the third one I have done?  Hmm, ok I think its the third.

Who cares.  It's fun and makes me accountable so I like it no matter what edition this may be.

So last week my three were:

1.  DVR Parenthood - yep I did that a day after the blog came out.

2.  Pick out my freakin' paint colors - SCORE I picked out five and I have one more to go.  If you are thinking "gah, its just paint colors" then you are a small bit insane.  I'm just putting it out there ok?  Picking out paint colors is like picking out names for your children.  You will be stuck with it until you are old enough to change it.  In this case until you want to spend the money again to do it all over (and I want that to be at least 18 years).

3.  Take a walk - I did not set out to actually take a walk but I did walk (a lot)....yeah I guess that doesn't count.

I also want to add that I did make a pumpkin dessert (which I shared on my 5OF post).  I also did get in touch with the forestry service but we all decided against the visit right now.

Soooo yeah go me!

So this week I have three newbies to get done:

1.  Deliver ALL the junk in my trunk (like my real one....the one on my car) to the Goodwill.  I have four bags and a box in there that are really weighing me down.

2.  Call my bank and ask where exactly my freaking checks are.  I was supposed to have them light years ago and they have yet to appear.  It is grinding my nerves!

3.  Get myself a book to read and enjoy.  The hubby has been reading World War Z.  The kids have their books (reminds me to plug Dolly Parton again, she's got her Imagination Library that now my son is signed up for because they rotate books so we'll have different titles).  It is so hard for me to find a book I like.  I hate sci-fi (sorry), I don't want anything about killers or murderers or rapists.  I don't do scary.  I really like Southern Romantic Comedies...is that a genre?  If you have any referrals send them my way....please.

Do you have three things you want to get done this week?  Share them!







2 comments:

  1. You should try: Chasing Harry Winston. Its by the girl who wrote the devil wears prada and is one of my favorites :) Happy to be your newest follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well first off thank you pretty lady for following me! I will look for that book :-) I loved that movie (Devils Wears Prada).

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!