Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Three Things Tuesday

Three Things Tuesday....


1.  Remodel talk.

OK it is all my husband and I talk about and it is draining!  I am excited about it and I know its taking a lot out of us but geesh we need a new discussion topic when in the car, at the table, texting, and after the kids go to bed!


2.  Finalizing paint colors.

Here I go talking about something that totally takes number one and throws it in garbage.  Ok I have my paint colors picked!!!!  That is exciting!




3.  Pumpkin carving.

I think we may just start gutting some orange beauties tonight.  Contemplating doing it after Little Man is asleep so the big girl can thoroughly enjoy both mom and dad without them having to chase the baby.

What three things are on your mind?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!