Friday, October 11, 2013

5OF

Here's my Five!

1.  Wendy's Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad.
Yummmmy!

2.  Dark purple nail polish.

It's so Halloween/October perfect!

Made this for the hubby's birthday......oh/my/gosh/yummy!  Make it.

4.  The kids


My big girl has really shown me she does adore her little brother.  Not only did she "babysit" him for me to clean (without complaining one bit) she also cannot wait for him to wake up from naps so they can "play".  Melts.my.heart!

5.  Scoop Neck T's from Old Navy

Last weekend ON had these scoop neck long sleeve t's for $8 a piece.  I purchased a pale pink, navy, and off white one.  I love them because they are so versatile and can go under a jacket or with a scarf perfectly.  Plus for $8 how can you go wrong?


Oh and I may as well do a number 6 today.....


6.  I cut it off....again!

I cannot do selfies....ugh.






5 comments:

  1. I love that nail varnish :-) And your hair looks fab!

    Missy x
    http://takeallchances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair! And that is so sweet that she wants to be with her brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! Yeah, I love that she is so sweet on him. I worried about it for a long time but now its all good....until he's older and getting into her stuff, right?

      Delete
  3. I love salads and now you have me craving one of those spicy chicken salads from Wendy's. Love the dark purple NARS nail polish! It's perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, they are soooo good! It really hit the spot with that dressing they give with it (lemon caeser). Thank you so much for checking me out x2!!!!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!