Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, May I?


May I tell you what I accomplished?


Last week I said:

1.  I would take the stuff to Goodwill.  - I did -

2.  I would call my bank about my MIA checks -Happening today- I decided to give them those extra days they said they may need...smh.

3.  I would get a book for myself.  - I did - Rebecca thank you for reminding me about Mary Kay Andrews because that actually led to me remember things I had read in my past and link up all those great authors.  I actually picked up Ex Debutante by Linda Francis Lee.  She wrote a book I truly loved called The Devil In the Junior League.  Check it out!


This week I want to:

1.  Make our Halloween costumes.
We're going very basic this year.  My little girl is going to be a puppy for Letterland Day (Oct. 30) at her preschool which is perfect-o!  She can be the same for Halloween.  She has decided to be a Boston Terrier.  I'm going to be a bee so me and the baby can match.

2.  Pre plan ALL our outfits for the week.
Its just necessary people.  I always do the Diva's but not mine or the baby's.  Changing that.

3.  Re-plan the living room lay out.
 Turns out some things will need to change.....yeah that's for a whole other blog post.







2 comments:

  1. look at you! go girl!! it helps when we make realistic to do lists like this...instead of ones that are 10389015 things long. keep rockin it, lady!
    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hooo for doing everything you said you would do... I did not.. shhhh don't tell :)

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!