Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What's Up Wednesday?

Painting.

But that's beside the point!!!

Let's get festive.

I made a list of bad gifts to give this year...enjoy!  Share!

These are some creepy pillows! I think I want to have a set made of our family and give it to @Lauren Hayes for Christmas!
Order here...
1.  Yeah that's head pillows alright.

Chihuahua Taco Holder Plates | 24 Household Items You Won't Believe You Don't Own Yet
Bark Bark!
2.  What?  You don't already own this???

Doll parts and a piece of wood are all you need to make a hilarious (and slightly disturbing) coat rack. | 22 Silly DIY Projects That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
If you're into this...

3.  Well I guess its recycling?

Hairy Leg Stockings To Keep Creepos From Hitting On You   Omg I seriously just LOLed
These are hose!!!!

4.  Trending now:  leggings and patterned stockings!

Accoutrements Emergency Underpants Dispenser by Accoutrements, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M0WOL2/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_3xq6pb09M8RFR
Could be a good idea!

5.  Someone may be offended!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!