Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Bucket List



Yay for December!  This is always a special month for all of us but this year it will be EXTRA special.  I took some time to write down things I wanted for this month (even amid the chaos!)

1.  Get in our house!
2.  Bake into the night while listening to Delilah
3.  Take the kids to see Christmas lights
4.  OD on Hallmark Christmas Movies
5.  Have a crafting day with the kids
6.  Get our tree up!
7.  Decorate the outside of the house for the holidays
8.  Adopt a name off the Angel Tree
9.  Take the kids to see Santa
10.  Have a date night with my hubby
11.  Have a date with friends
12.  Mail my Christmas cards
13.  The Nutcracker!
14.  Attend Christmas Eve Communion
15.  Surprise some people with treats
16.  Watch The Muppet's A Christmas Carol
17.  Take pictures of it all

What is on your bucket list this holiday month?  Share it! 

Am I missing something awesome?  Tell me about it!

Merry Christmas!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!