Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12 Tuesday Notes

So yes it is true the blog is on the back burner this week.  There are some way bigger fish to fry right now.  I look forward to bringing you lots of pretty pretty pictures of the house next week.  Check my Instagram for sneak peeks!

Until then I wanted you to feel better about yourself so I thought I'd share my flaws and imperfections....



1.  I haven't started or finished any Christmas shopping.  Unless you count picking up a layaway at Wally World yesterday.

2.  I hate painting trim.  But I did it.  It is done.

3.  I say I hate painting but let's be honest....its kinda nice.....with a roller.

4.  I let my 7 year old push her own full size buggy in Target last Friday.  It wouldn't be a big deal but its the midst of shopping season....in a popular store....on a Friday afternoon.  Hehehehe.

5.  My current diet consists of trans fats, saturated fats, sugar, and caffeine.



6.  I am slightly addicted to Taco Bell ummm....what are quesaritos?!?!?!  Heaven.

7.  Totally and fully in debt, yep living the American dream, what can I say!

8.  Warning I have left myself three outfits to wear during the day:  capri yoga pants and t shirts and a couple sweatshirts.  I look semi homeless but honestly, I just don't care.  Oh and I kept one outfit of kinda nice clothes out for church and school functions.

9.  I can sleep without showering but not without brushing my teeth.



10.  That whole Where Are You Christmas song from The Grinch has officially became my Christmas Song of 2014.  Christmas just has lost its typical fun for me.  I'm grateful for the birth of Jesus but I'm sad because I need Christmas to be January 25th and not December 25th.  Yesterday, in stores I saw that Christmas was coming down and prep for Valentine's was underway.  That kinda makes me sick.

11.  I cannot hang.  I remember going out at 11 and coming in at six in the morning (sing it) and sleeping til 2.  Last weekend I was coming in from painting at 2 in the morning and found myself awake at 6:45 in the morning and stiff and sore and feeling like I had taken too many shots of clear stuff.  Only I hadn't done anything close to it.  Man I'm old.

12.  This week I have two houses to clean other than my own....boxes to move....boxes to unpack....organizing and family coming in.  Tell me this makes you feel a little lighter and happier, please tell me that.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!