Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Checking in on the Bucket List!


So far....

1.  Get in our house!  We are getting there!  Hopefully 12.20 is the date!
2.  Bake into the night while listening to Delilah  The kids and I did some baking (minus the tunes) on 12.5!  
3.  Take the kids to see Christmas lights
4.  OD on Hallmark Christmas Movies  Nightly, ok!
5.  Have a crafting day with the kids
6.  Get our tree up!
7.  Decorate the outside of the house for the holidays
8.  Adopt a name off the Angel Tree  DONE!  Turned in!  I hope a special 11 year old girl enjoys her goodies!
9.  Take the kids to see Santa  Thank you Walmart for having Santa (he was awesome) and for the free pictures you did in stores on 12.6!
10.  Have a date night with my hubby
11.  Have a date with friends
12.  Mail my Christmas cards
13.  The Nutcracker!
14.  Attend Christmas Eve Communion
15.  Surprise some people with treats
16.  Watch The Muppet's A Christmas Carol

17.  Take pictures of it all  I'm doing my best!





1 comment:

  1. yayyyy! So much accomplished! I love that you still listen to Delilah! I haven't in years but used to go to sleep to her show every night way back when!! And YAYYYYYYYYY for almost being time to get into your house!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!