Saturday, December 13, 2014

Reveal Week!!!


Next week I guess I get to start revealing the house!  I'm totally excited and just praying that it all goes smoothly and we can indeed be back home by December 18th.


Daily posts may cease for a little while as we get down to the nitty gritty.  The Facebook page and Twitter should be a bit busy though!  Don't forget to check out Instagram for sneak peaks.

Wishing you all a magical weekend - enjoy yourselves and family and friends!  Be safe as you venture about.


tx409's photo on Instagram
Not mine.  But wish it was!



4 comments:

  1. Do you have a facebook page for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure do. https://www.facebook.com/abrownieworld

      Delete
    2. Cool! I "liked" you :)
      I need to start one for my blog...I've just been too lazy!

      Delete
    3. I cannot email you because you are set up as no-reply blogger. You should change that.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!