Monday, December 8, 2014

The BIG Move: What We're Looking At 15th Week





(Begin singing Come Monday by Jimmy Buffet)

It is Monday and it is cold!!!

I was hoping to tell you the sheetrock and ceilings were being completed this morning but I cannot tell you that.  The guys aren't working there this morning.  If you know how sheet rockers roll then you know they have their own style of a work day.  I have hope they may show up before the day is over.  Yes, I'm used to sheet rockers.

Even though the weather man says we're going to get some wet stuff I am also hoping that tomorrow I can post about how wonderful it is to have electricity.  God will and the creek don't rise we'll have power this evening.  

Should the sheet rockers finish today at some point....I'll be primering tonight!

So that's Monday...

(Ok, now sing Tuesday's Gone With The Wind by Lynard Skynard)

Tomorrow is Tuesday and if my dear sheet rockers don't return today they'll be in there tomorrow jamming out to the greatest hits of the 70's (no joke).  That will push my painting back a day.  Well no not me because I've got a killer determination and I'll be primering by evening.  Aint no lie....if I have power and I have a sheet rocker that says he's finished....you best bet I'll be up to my eyeballs in primer and paint.

To recap:  Tuesday brings completed sheetrock that wasn't completed on Monday - I'm primering and painting.  

(Ok because I don't know a Wednesday song sing Jingle Bells)

The next day is Wednesday and I will fo' sho' be primering and or painting.  Let me extend the invite to you to join me.  Seriously.  Just slide me an email and we'll get your very own roller ready.  Thursday should be a twin of Wednesday.

(Now switch that annoying high school girl's Friday song, you know Its Friday, Friday, Friday....)

This is the final day of painting.  It better be done by the time college kids start pre-drinking for the club.  (In case you forgot that's like 10PM ok it was in the early part of the first decade of this whole 2000 gig.)

So to put this in perspective:

If this week can go as I have it in my noggin' then next week we can get the floor down and get to movin' movin'.  (There's a song there)

We got this.

If you really want to help me paint...hit me up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!