Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's Up Wednesday



Yesterday, I posted my December Bucket List.  

One of the items on the list was to have a craft day with my kids.

OK...one of my kids is 2 and let's just say his interest in crafts may last all of five minutes...

My seven year old though, well that's another story!

I took to Pinterest to check out some cool, not so run of the mill crafts we could do together and not get overwhelmed by.

Here's what I found that I wanted to share :) 



Turn Free Printables into Ornaments + a Round up of Free Chalkboard Printables!
I am a sucker for free printables!  I love this idea!!!  

A little glitter, a little Cardboard
I have a feeling we'll have plenty of cardboard this year!  And who doesn't love some glitter?  Ok me.  It cannot be cleaned up so we'll take advantage of the NC winter and do this outside!

Make this easy DIY Fingerprint Ornament for the holidays.  Get your craft supplies at your local Walmart store or at walmart.com
I have done this several years with other kids.  I cannot wait to do it with my own!  I think it would be fun to do one each year.  Now if I can just figure out how to get Chippy's paw print on there!

Twine wrapped candy canes....great idea for a homemade gift!
This is one of those, why didn't I think of that items!  So easy and so pretty!

Wine Cork Angel Ornaments Set of 3 by TheSimpleUpcycler on Etsy
I think we should have plenty of corks....<wink>




Check out my Christmas board on Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!