Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Cookies!!!








One of my favorite recipes I made last year was red velvet cookies from a cake mix!  Nothing says Christmas like red velvet mmmm!  It also happens to be my husband's favorite (when he chooses to eat a sweet...)


This recipe is super easy & super delicious!



Last year I made a recipe with white chocolate chips.  This year I opted to change it up a bit and bring the classic cream cheese frosting back.  Eat up!



Here's the recipe: 

1 red velvet cake mix 
2eggs 
1/3 cup of oil 
1/2 stick of softened butter 
1/4 cup of white sugar 
Add ingredients together stir until thickened dough. Then place dough into balls on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes on 350 and let cool. 


Add your cream cheese icing to the top of each cookie OR make cookie sandwiches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!