Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good night 2014

2014 is quickly packing its bags to go to the place years past disintegrate to once their 365 (or 366) are up.

I must say, I am very happy to see the 14th year of this century leave.

A few weeks ago while Christmas slash home shopping with a friend, we agreed 2014 had not been that gentle with us. She herself had separated from her husband and was in the  midst of learning to live again. My year had had many bumps and holes with the house being the largest.

We agreed we were happy to see the year go.

But in all bad things there are glimmers of spectacular light.

I was never guaranteed to see 2014. To be honest, neither were you. The fact we lived to see it start and end is a real gift. Think of how many we lost in 2013 and during the course of 2014.

I may have lost some things in 2014 but not one was irreplaceable. My family, health, faith are all strong. Actually, they may be stronger than ever before.

When the paychecks disappear, the house falls apart, and you're covered in mud you have two options 1) Bury yourself then and there or 2) Get up and keep moving.... keep your eye on the goal. Let your faith hold you. Believe.

2015 is coming quickly.  I am appreciative of a new year. More so because its predecessor taught me how strong, blessed, and little i truly am.

See ya soon.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!