Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Think Thursday

Cutest Thinking Cap Ever!


Haven't done this in a while...

I think....I had really thought I'd be living in my house by today.  I was wrong.  Praying for the weekend.

I think....now is the time to buy stock in Dunkin Donuts.  We don't have a Starbucks in my town so yeah...I'm getting my caffeine slash energy fix there quite a bit.



I think....that new Elf remake, the cartoon version on NBC Tuesday Night, was pretty good.

I think....my children are wearing my patience thin.

I think....this weekend is going to be semi rough.  We have a lot planned.

I think....I miss Gloria Jean's Coffee at Christmas time.

I think....I need to wrap up some presents.



I think....I need to have presents to wrap.

I think.....I'm thrilled my friend A is living in her new home now!  That is awesome.



I think....Television shopping is the pits.  Or maybe its just television shopping with my husband is rough.  I go by price and and a few other numbers....he goes by bigger is better.

I think....Cook Out let me down ya'll.  I wanted a BLT and it came out on a bun and nasty.

I think.....At least the sweet tea is good.

I think......I forgot to get vinegar to clean with so I'll have to go to the store today.

I think.....I'm over going to the store.

I think.....I should try a new croissant donut at DD.  Is this the second time I have mentioned DD in this post?



I think.....I need a Krispy Kreme in my little town which is like 25 minutes from the Krispy Kreme HQ.

I think....its time to STOP talking about food.

I think....if you need to Christmas shop you should go after 8:00 PM.  There was hardly anyone out.

I think....its time to start my day.

I think.....you're awesome and you should know that.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!