Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dear Santa: Little Man's List

My Little Man is two this Christmas and to be honest he's not into gifts.  I guess it would be naughty to leave him out huh?  Just kidding!  When they are little I say don't go all out because they don't want anything and they just really enjoy the season (kinda like we're all supposed to do).

I made a small list to share to maybe just maybe help you out as you shop for that little fella on your list.




We have hit Character Love.  Little Man is all about Thomas - pronounced Hamas.  He gets excited with he sees Mickey Mouse.  We shriek when Melmo (Elmo) comes on.  Then there is Super Why --- when that show comes on he's silent.  Same goes for Daniel Tiger.

Yeah, I'm down with my little kid PBS lingo.  What about it?

This year I'm focusing in on more books and movies for the Little Man.  Pictured above are Mickey Mouse Club House DVD, Super Why Activity Book (mainly coloring, fine motor skills here we come), Thomas slippers (much needed for winter and he'll go cray for Hamas on his feet).

I just remembered something...isn't Hamas a middle eastern group of terrorists?  Oh uncool.

The muck boots are a must since our yard will be red clay for a few months and also since winter may bring some less than lovely southern warm weather!



Clothing wise, we're good until spring.  A few pieces here and there wouldn't be so bad though!  The Mickey Mouse shirt is classic.  The Thomas Conductor Hat is adorable and he'd go crazy over it.  Then there's a new pair of kicks.  I prefer Stride Rite shoes for my kids.  Simply put the shoes last and they are worth the price.  A really good gift idea is to give a Stride Rite gift card!  I don't know a parent who would think that was a bad idea.

And that is my short and sweet list for Little Man and all the Little Men on your list.  Hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!