Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Quiz: Because I am procrastinating!

My child ended up staying in from school due to an upset stomach.  That zapped my desire to take charge and get some stuff done (for a tiny while).  I saw this quiz over on Kimberly's Blog - Life As I Know It  and thought alrighty lets do it.



1.  Favorite Christmas Movie?  Ok I have 2 - The Muppets A Christmas Carol & Four Christmases.

2.  Colored or White Lights?  I always thought colored lights were trashy.  Yes, totally admitting that.  As I have became older I can deal with colored lights much better but still prefer the good ole white lights.  But I will have you know that we bought colored lights to put out on our home when its ready.  See...I'm coming around.

3.  Favorite Christmas Food?  Hmmm.  Well my babysitter always made Amish bread at Christmas and I love it.  She doesn't make it anymore.  I love coconut cake but since my grandma is kinda dead I don't get her good stuff anymore.  My Dad-o loved pineapple cake but he's dead so yeah that's not showing up much anymore.  Gah depressing....next question!



4.  Live Tree or Artificial?  I am not for the manufacturing of fake trees.  Only real - suck up your allergy issue folks....its going down and going in my living room.

5.  Santa or No Santa?  Really?  This is a freakin' question?  I'm so offended.  Heck yes, SANTA.

6.  Favorite Holiday Tradition?  Going to get our tree on Thanksgiving - spending the day together in the mountains, coming home and decorating the tree.  I missed it this year.  Really badly.  This is also our second year going to the Nutcracker and I really enjoy that even thought it isn't the whole little party of four.

7.  When do you decorate for Christmas?  Typically the day after Thanksgiving.  This year um maybe not ever.

8.  Favorite Christmas Cookie?  Texas Ranger Cookies.  Fabulous!  I only make them at Christmas.



 9.  Favorite Christmas Song?  I have too many.  O Come O Come Emmanuel....The First Noel....Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)....That Auld Lang Syne song by Fogleberg or whatever the heck his name is.....No Room.....Light of the World....The Angels Cried....It Wasn't His Child.....Where Are You Christmas....A Baby Changes Everything

10.  Least Favorite Christmas Tradition?  I won't answer this.  LOL  No really just kidding.  I don't have one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!