Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Snapshots: The Start of the Holiday Season

Christmas music on the radio....fresh baked pumpkin pies....a cold week ahead.....and runny noses.  Here are the pictures from how the Holiday Season started rolling for us.


Friday - Bed Race

My camera on my phone sucks to the extreme.  I only had a few pictures semi turn out.

Friday - The crowd was pretty thick at the Bed Race.  Luckily, I saw Katie and could squeeze in beside her and her beautiful girls.  I cannot tell you who won the race but I can totally admit the little kids in their "race" was super cute.  Little Superheroes and princesses pulling wagons...so funny!

I wish I would have had a camera that worked but um...yeah no.

I came home and made two pumpkin pies!

The Diva and I cuddled up and watched Eloise At Christmastime.  We do that every year!



Saturday -  Parade Day

In years prior the roll back was loaded down with tons of people!  This year there was plenty of room to move around on the truck.


Little Man got to join in the fun this year.  My mom couldn't watch him because she was sick.  He and I sat in the cab and waved and threw out candy and my phone to the crowds.  Yes, my cell phone.  I got it back.

I had issues with saying Merry Christmas during the parade since um.....its Thanksgiving.

I also have issues with "Christmas Parades" held prior to Thanksgiving.  Oh well.

Sunday - The winter air found us!  It was a very blustery day and it is here to stay for a while.  Our high was around 36!  We stayed in and enjoyed our new kitchen, watched Christmas movies, and enjoyed each other's company.  Pretty perfect!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!