Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3TT


Three things on my mind....


1.  The house is nearing completion.

I haven't been a good girl and gave you the proper updates but I can tell you the outside is done and the inside is closer to being wrapped up.  We ended up having to gut another room...totally off plan.  Hey it happens right?  I will soon have photos!

2.  November is so fast.

It literally just started and we're at the middle already?  Jesus!  I can tell you November is not a month to plan for teaching anything because the kids aren't in school enough.  We had Veteran's Day and up next is the Thanksgiving holidays.  What do we do?  CRAFTS!  I'm kinda sad my favorite month is speeding by so quickly.

3.  Snow.

It looks like snow today.  The weather man (who obviously got his degree from like weather.com) said we'd see some flurries here in NC today...at first I said "whatevs" but as the day goes on I'm thinking hmm he may have went to UNCC (of course not NCSU...he's not that quality of good meteorological cloth...hehe).  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!