Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, May I Show You Something?


As in may I show you my kitchen?

Yes, I'm revealing my 97% completed kitchen today!  You can thank Mackenzie for this.  She said she had to see my counter tops and when I realized I had NO pictures on my phone then I decided - blog post time.

So let's take a stroll back down memory lane:



Here is the original shot of my kitchen.  A lot of white...a lot.


And then we started gutting her out...


This process was a long and took a lot of hard work (in overalls) but after three weeks she was down to the bare basics.


After new electrical (recessed lighting, new plugs), a new floor (ceramic tile), and fresh paint (Valspar Redstone Blue Spruce) she was ready for some cabinets.


Kitchen Vision (Winston-Salem/Lake Norman) delivered our cabinets (made by Wolf) on November 11, 2013.  That's a lot of cabinets ya'll.


The installation process took two days.  To say we were excited to see these is an understatement!


This is the near final result of our work and dedication.  As you can tell we are living in it too!!!  Yes, we are in love with our new kitchen.



The counter tops are beautiful!

Two happy people on Sunday morning in a new kitchen that fits this family so dang well.

So what is left?  Moulding, new windows and a door to the laundry room.  They should be completed in the next 7 to 10 days.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your renovation. And thanks for sharing. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season and Merry Christmas. Jim @ Kitchen Vision.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!