Friday, November 1, 2013

5 on Friday



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Linking up:  Liz, Christina the mama, Natasha, and Darci!







1.  My faith

I cannot tell you how thankful I am to be a Jesus lover.  To stretch across faiths...I am so thankful to have my loving God.  Through all the madness I find myself in and all the crazy stress I know my rock will keep me stable and a float and will never, ever, ever leave me stranded or alone. 

 

2.  Good friends

We've had some awesome friends support us and keep us going over the course of this month.  I am so indebted to them for their compassion and assistance in making this mini vision come to fruition.  Ashley has been a true strong hold for me.  Brad has been phenomenal with working with us on our hammer, nail, and saw needs.  The other Brad has brought gifts of fluid and fun conversation.  We are so blessed.


3.  Family.

My mom has been a huge help with the kids over this process.  She's kept my Diva and taken her to school with her so I could get things done past bed time and not disturb the princess.  She's watched the kids for us to make Lowe's runs.  She's even keeping them so we can have a semi date night and get away from the house.  My dad has stepped in when others have defaulted on their work.  He's helped us with this whole renovation project without complaint or question.  My brother has been super with running for us.  I.am.blessed.


4.  My book.


I've been reading The Ex Debutante and it has been the perfect "get away" each night as I lie in bed.  I don't have to worry about a thing and I'm suddenly in Texas watching a Texas born - Boston moved lawyer come back to Texas to take over a bajillion issues such as taking care of her mom's divorce, falling in love with her high school/college crush, and planning a debutante ball that she could care less about.  Its a good release ya'll!



5.  Snickers.

The only candy that should be allowed in trick or treat bowls.  Just saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!