Friday, November 15, 2013

5 Things Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha & Darci!



Ahhh, breathing a lot easier these days here's my five!

1.  Bar Stools

So now I am on a mission to find some bar stools for my new kitchen island.  That is a little more difficult than I imagined.  The kitchen is a lot of wood so I wanted to incorporate metal, I also want a bland backing and seat.  I believe my work will be cut out for me!


2.  Plates, cups, bowls, mugs....

Cute but not what I am getting.
It is finally time to get some new dishes and boy am I glad.  We have tons of plastic and kiddie stuff but no grown up stuff.  Lucky for me Target is having their Home For The Holidays sale which means all the stuff for the kitchen is on sale! 

3.  This recipe right here


DSC_0417

I haven't been able to cook at home in ages so I am busting at the seams (from fast food) to do it!  I love to cook so much.  I also love The Pioneer Woman.  





4.  Thanksgiving


I am really feeling like I can get all festive now.  To say I am excited about our yearly adventure to the mountains for Turkey Day is a major understatement.  I hope it is a little nippy out so we can get a good, wintry picture for our mantle.  I also wish that this time of year were just a hair bit longer....it is so enjoyable and yet so incredibly fast.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me today @ Chatting Over Chocolate! ... Target sales are the best!! Have fun shopping for some new dishes {& barstools too!} You are so right, the holiday season is so enjoyable but passes much too quickly! Hope you are able to make the most of it all! :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that printable. It is so cute and would look great in a kitchen.

    Stopped by from 5 on Friday.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove that kitchen printable! so cute.
    hugs, girlie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Target dishes are amazingly cute! I hope you find some that you like during the sale! ~Visiting from the 5 on Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!