Tuesday, November 19, 2013

3 Things Tuesday

Three things on my brain and paint ain't one of them!

Let me show you what I got for the kitchen on my shopping trip last week:

1.  New dishes

Threshold™ 16 Piece Wellsbridge Dinnerware Set - Brick

Well I could not find anything I liked anywhere.  And then as I was in Target I saw these and was like SCORE!  I love the color (I'm an orange fan) and they are muted (proper name is Brick) so they go perfectly with the kitchen. 


2.  I love these knives!

Hampton Kobe 13-pc. Cutlery Set

These are Hampton Forge 13 piece Cutlery Set - man oh man!  They are super sharp and therefore cut super well.  I've enjoyed using them to prep for some recipes this week.


3.  Kohl's CorningWare was on sale!!!!


I really just love this stuff like with all my heart.  I am so happy to have more than one piece now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!