Tuesday, November 5, 2013

3TT

Three bang up things on my burned out brain

1.  Cake


My mom's birthday was yesterday.  I had all intentions of getting her a cake....and I did.  I love cake...like I really love cake.  However, with everything going on and no real kitchen to utilize (let alone microwave) I have been eating from fast food...slow food...and is that food?  I feel like I'm gaining weight.  So maybe I need to forget the cake.


2.  Paint it up

Gah does paint make every single 3TT I post?  Apparently.  Well I am painting now and now it decorates my brain like bad Christmas lights on a 1978 single wide.  

3.  Flu Shots

So the kids have their flu shots and I'm thinking what kid is going to get it first?  Or what kid is going to get the side effects first?  I mean hello Murphy's Law...I'm without a proper house for the kids to be comfy in, I have loads of men coming in and out to work, yeah I'm skeered.

Got three things?  Tell me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!