Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Linking up with Natasha, Christina, Darci, and April.

5 on Friday...yes!


1. Me Day!


In honor of my birthday I am going shopping tomorrow.  I am so excited!  I have vowed this trip will be an all for mommy trip.  That's right no buying things for the kids.  I have some ideas as to what I'd like to get....





Total throw back of my husband!



2.  The hubs!

He's been super sweet this week.  I'm so glad he is the one I'm on the journey with.




3.  Nearing completion!

We are around 80% complete with the house.  I need to share some photos huh?

They'll come...next week!



source

4.  Faith!

My faith has been my strong hold through this huge changes.  Thank you Lord for blessing me immensely.

Click here to visit!

5.  Zach @ Good Deeds Insurance

There are insurance agents and their are insurance angels - Zach fits the latter!  He has been a true blessing helping us navigate and get new insurance on everything.  I am so appreciative and if you are looking to get good insurance with a reliable agent then you need to message me and get his info (or click the link up there).  Tell him Brownie sent you!



2 comments:

  1. I am so bad about ALWAYS buying something for my son! I will sometimes walk into a store and say "no buying for Milo" and will walk out with 10 things for him and nothing for myself. Have fun tomorrow! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to stay strong! Had some changes to tomorrow another bestie from waaaaayyyy back in the day hopefully can go. If not I'll make the most of some alone time. Thank you babe!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!