Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday!



THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



I am kicking off the holiday season today!  Join me!

Compliments of my little girl


1.  Turkey Day is 6 days away!

I'm ready for Boone!  Bring it on.


2.  New tradition in the making!

Tonight is the bed race and tree lighting I blogged about yesterday.  I am looking forward to enjoying these events with my six year old.  I cannot wait to see Little Man's face when they turn the lights on!

pic from allenellenberger.com

3.  The Christmas Parade is tomorrow!

Got to admit I love riding on the Osborne Tire roll back!  Chunking candy, shop rags, and koozies is way too much fun for a thirty something.


4.  I have started my Christmas shopping!

Yes folks I have 27 people to buy for and that list is down to 24.  Let's celebrate the small things ok?

allrecipes.com


5.  Black Forest Cake


A lot of people have no clue this is my most favorite cake of all time.  I'm going to attempt to make one this weekend.  If it's good I'll send you a virtual slice.  Hehe.






2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure that's the cutest drawing of all time!! And holy cake --- that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. Black Forest Cake. One of my favorites (seriously, how can you go wrong with chocolate and cherries). You'll have to let everyone know how it goes!

    Stumbled upon your blog with Five on Friday :)

    Have an awesome weekend (and enjoy your cake!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!