Thursday, April 4, 2013

Next week/April Ideas

Some of my faithful followers sent some ideas for some blogs and I wanted to share what I am working with over the next week to share with you -

Weight Watchers -

I do not participate in Weight Watchers but have in the past.  Personally, I think it is a great program and helps many people.  The whole pay to lose weight is a great idea (for those who take the scrilla to the bank).  I will be making two weight watcher recipes and sharing them with you next week!


More Pinterest -

The obsession with Pinterest faded for me like the one for Facebook.  However, there is a lot of crap on there that could be handy (recipes are all I am thinking right now).  I'll comb through some pins and see if I can find some to test out and report to you on.  Pins I'll be looking for include:

Food
Baby proofing
Outdoor activities
Alcohol
Whimsy crap

Alzheimer's -

When I started mentioning my grandma on this blog it really hit home with many of you.  I'll be sharing a blog a week on the subject.  It will be more of a bit of comedic relief and realization that alzheimer's isn't just forgetting the little things.  I'm glad I have made you guys laugh - laughter is the best medicine and tolerant.

Growing Crap -

So you caught on that I like to grow things (besides two humans).  Yes, I love growing flowers and various other plants.  I'll be more than happy to share with you some of the tips and tricks and favorites I have.  I wasn't sure if I would get a big response from that but you have shown me you like it and want to know a little more.  I shall give!

Editorial -

I don't do too much of that but some emails said it was a good way to get to know me.  I can throw one out every now and then.  I'll have to keep Mean Brownie toned down on it - maybe medicate her.

Pictures -

Trying hard to get back on to snapping some.  Trying hard folks.


Thanks so much for feedback and sharing this blog.  Sharing is loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!