Friday, May 1, 2015

May Goals

Another month is gone.  I will refrain from saying anything about how quickly the year is going or questioning what time does with itself.

You're welcome.

Let's revisit those April Goals:

1  Finish the inside painting Did that.  Boo yow.
2  Pound more pavement  Did not do that.  Unfortunate but will change this month.
3  Craft up something because the bug isn't going to go away  The bug did leave.
4  Clean the camper  Did that.
5  Actually finalize the vacation  Did that.
6  Get our yard going (as far as growth is considered)  Did that.  We even have grass now!
7  Pack away the winter  Packed yes.  Moved to storage?  No.
8  Get volunteering  Failed.


I will give myself an B for getting 50% completed.  I know technically that's like a D but um...we curve this thing ya'll.



1  Get my kid registered for Summer Camp.
2  Make a me day once a week
3  Have some girl time with my closest girls
4  Buy vodka and tonic water
5  Fish more
6  Camp more
7  Get our little event planned (you like vague?)
8  Attack the laundry room and upstairs closet
9  Pound more pavement or dirt or mountains
10  Have a 24 hour, kid free, time.
11 Decide on and begin (if going to) camper renovation


You got goals?  I wanna hear 'em (and cheer you on).
<

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are ambitious with so many goals this month! I love that you have buy vodka and tonic water on there haha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The usual: keep trying, somehow, to find a job!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!