Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May Menu



A little late on sharing this?  Yes, I am.  Here's what we are eating this month!
These are the best pork chops you will ever have! You definitely need to try this skinny pineapple teriyaki pork chops recipe.




Grilling:

Grilled pork chops with Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade.  You must use this, its great!
Grilled chicken salad - I marinade my chicken in Kraft Zesty Italian.
Balsamic Rosemary Steak Kabobs
Good ole steak
Skinny Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops
Fish, fish fish!  Salmon, tuna steaks, and tilapia





Sides:

My husband is a pasta salad freak.  Though I'm steering clear of pasta for a while I'll totally whip up some for the kids and the hubby.
Grilled or roasted asparagus with or without mushrooms
Corn on the cob
Basic side salads
Quinoa/Brown Rice blend
Green Beans (major staple and good for my doggie too)

Recipe:+4+Ingredient+Strawberry+Banana+Ice+Cream

Sweet tooth:

I see a cheesecake in my future
Skinny MOm's 4 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Ice Cream (vegetarian, gluten free)



Breakfast:

I do protein smoothies for breakfast but Sundays are cheat days.....
Waffles with berries and greek yogurt
Skinny muffins made with a cake mix and can of fruit


Drinking:
Vodka with Diet Tonic for a special treat (2 shots and 6oz of tonic)
Fruit infused water
Unsweet tea










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!