Friday, May 1, 2015

More of this. Less of that.

Friday is alive and here is my oh so happy 5!
Linking up with the fabulous:  Andrea & Darci





5 Things I want MORE of this late spring/summer!

1.  I'm sure the fish jumped out of the water to be with him

LOL ok that is funny as can be....maybe a more fitting picture is this....

Gone fishing

2.  New River kayaking and Ashe County, NC tour


3.  Quote by Emme Woodhull-Bache. Design by Caro Ryan

4.  http://www.hangseneliquids.co.uk/products/RY6-E-Liquid.html - Buy Hangsens RY6 E Liquid 4 x 10ml for £10 inc UK delivery. All strength and flavours in stock with same day dispatch before 3pm.

5.  be happy for this moment, this moment is your life.



Yep that sums it up.  #summer2015


6 comments:

  1. Love the third quote! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is number 5. Are you out fishing this weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was! No catches just a miss. But I had a blast! Thank you for coming by! xo Amanda

      Delete
  3. Yes, I will take more of #1!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!