Sunday, May 31, 2015

Personal Shopper: Father's Day 2015

I thought I would be your personal shopper for your Dad's Day finds.  Today I've compiled a lot of goodies and gadgets that I have found a lot of guys like.  Some of my personal favorites include:

iBobber Castable from Amazon for $94.90 - he's destined to catch something with this awesome fish finder!

Cuisinart Stainless Steel 16 piece grilling set for $27.07 via Amazon.  I love Cuisinart products, they are made to last.  Dad will love the awesome stainless steel heavy duty finish of this great grilling kit.

Eyes are important!  Save dad's eyes with a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses.  These sunglasses are made to protect your eyes in every way and shape of the imagination.

Dad needs a summer wardrobe too!  I adore the relaxed looks of Southern Tide & Southern Marsh.  Even if you aren't southern, it won't hurt to put a little slow and easy in your life with comfortable cotton style!

Happy Shopping!









Original Skipjack T-shirt
southerntide.com


Product
mauijim.com
Beer Koozies  Beer Prescription Cooler Set
boozingear.com

southernmarsh.com



 

4 comments:

  1. Great finds!!! my Dad is THE WORST to buy for. He always returns what I get him!! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH no! Why?!?!?! Well make this the year he's in utter shock over his fantabulous gift! xo Amanda

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the ideas! I need to start shopping, ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I girl! May knock that out in the next few hours. xo Amanda

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!