Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Struggle Is {Alzheimer's} Post Notes

I'm closing up this season's Alzheimer's Posts on a note of please help.



Help end this disease which cannot be prevented or cured.

No one should have to lose who they are in their golden years of life.

Not one human being deserves to be stripped of everything - dignity, memories, respect - because of a destructive disease.

My prayer is that I never not know my children or grandchildren when I am in my final years of life here on this earth.

That prayer is for you as well.

Together we can help.



I'm still working on building my team for Alzheimer's Advocacy and Fundraising.  You don't have to be local to help.  You can live in Timbucktoo and still be a critical piece of the puzzle.

Join the fight because the truth is....it can be us one day.

Click here to talk to your congress person

Click here to donate a financial contribution

Click here to be a champion for the cause

I will be starting my fundraising this summer.  Want to help me out?  Email me your contact by utilizing the contact me on the side bar of this blog.

We can change the future together.





**Graphics courtesy of alz.org**




1 comment:

  1. I love that you are involved with this cause! Can't wait to see more of your fundraising this summer

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!