Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mother's Day Wish List (?)

Is it really appropriate to have a Mother's Day Wish List?  That is my question.

I see some bloggers doing it and I'm like.....ummmm is this really kosher?

Just being honest, motherhood is hard and a gift to say thanks is always totally awesome and making a wish list is loads of fun but does it cheapen Mother's Day to make a wish list like your kid's do at Christmas or for birthdays?

OK fine you talked me into it.  

I mean I'm just raising two of tomorrow's society members to the best of my ability.  God willing they will be productive citizens who make the world a little better.  So maybe I do deserve a little wish list.  Yes, OK I think so.

Thanks for the pep talk.

Here we go...

26" Kent La Jolla Cruiser Women's Bike
This is a Kent Bike, model is La Jolla.  I've been saying I want a bike for when we go camping and to ride with my 7 year old.  I want a basket on my bike.  I feel the need to mention that.  ($100/Walmart)

Pelican Trailblazer 100 Kayak - Dick's Sporting Goods

Meet the Pelican Trailblazer Kayak.  I love the water and last year I fell in love with kayaking.  This would be a fab gift <wink>!  ($199/Dicks)


These always fit perfectly.  Ya know....gift cards :)


A mini get away to some water :)



I have to admit I'm normally quite blessed on Mother's Day with church then a nice lunch out and some where fun to go.  I really don't care what this Mother's Day brings as long as we're all well and happy.  I know, so cliche, but really really true.

Happy Mother's Day 






2 comments:

  1. Gift cards are amazing! especially when you forget about them and find them 6 months later in an old purse! SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEST.FEELING.EVER to find one you forgot about!!!! Love that so much! xo Amanda

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!