Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday Thoughts & Stuff



*May's gone with the wind, Lynard.  Tuesday is too but May really is.  Boom it came in and BOOM it went out.  I really hate the insane speed limit that time is capable of.  If there was a way I would make summer drip by as slow as hardened molasses.



*Memorial Day Weekend 2015 rocked.  Friday, I don't remember.  Saturday, we went to Lake Norman for dinner with our friends Josh & Heather.  I think we're going to take a couple mill out of the Swedish account and go in halfsters on a new lake house, boat, and whatever the crap else we want.  Just kidding, we don't touch that money.  Sunday we laked it with the kids 30 minutes in the other direction.  Monday we got our planting and pressure washing on.  You jelly?  No.

*People who have chaotic lives and choose you as a venting target.  On the next 20/20.  No, seriously I'm over that.

*My widdle biddie boy is growing up.  He's doing really well with this potty training thing.  He's also doing well with this sleep thing.  That's like a raise the roof moment ya'll.

*Southern Charm is over and the last episode sucked.  Way to let me down Bravo Andy.

*I'm in the process of planning our next camping trip.  I'm so excited!!!

*Tonight is Fixer Upper's outtakes show, I cannot wait.  Chip makes me laugh so hard.  My husband is right there with me watching it.  You should check it out.

*School is over in 9 days.  BRING IT!

Linked up with:
Meagan & Joey!

Beautiful Things
Image result for hodgespodges thursday thoughts and things









8 comments:

  1. What's worse is people who don't have chaotic lives using you as a venting target.... And then not asking about you! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend anyway. I love long weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a happy weekend!! YAY for planning your next camping trip--your last one seemed like a blast!! Happy Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people can't deal with their own lives and take aim at others.

    LOLOL @ just kidding we don't touch that money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a chaotic life - but that is my choosing, and I hate when I see other chaotic lifers just lashing out at others for something they have put on themselves. So not cool.

    Love the picture of your kiddies - too cute! And camping sounds so NICE right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do NOT understand how May is almost over! Seriously I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would make summer last forever if possible, too! But somehow it never does. Yay for Fixer Upper. My hubby will watch it with me, too. Chip & Joanna are just so funny and they do beautiful work. Favorite show!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Southern Charm and couldn't agree with you more on the way the final episode ended. There'd better be a season 3!!!

    Stopping by from Stuff -n- Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I just found you on Stuff & things. I love Fixer upper too. I love Joanna, but I think Chip would drive me nuts. I love reality tv, but never watched Southern charm. I agree this month went by too fast. I wish the cold snowy weather would go this fast. It finally is warm here in New England.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!