Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Faves!

Ermagherd, erts ermost Jern.

:)

Here are my favorite things this week!


1.  This photo I took last Saturday while we were awaiting our table.



2.  This dress I bought at WALMART.  Best place for little knit dresses ya'll.


3.  An ample amount of dirt time!  We planted a lot, moved a lot, enjoyed it all!


4.  This little dude.  He's so full of joy and love.  Now he gives me hugs and kisses on his own accord and tells me he loves me.  Boys are so sweet!


5.  Being dumb because its so fun.


And 6 for good measure....This awesome shot I got of my daughter.  She's growing so fast!












14 comments:

  1. Your dress is SOOO cute! Too perfect for summer heat. Love your coral suit too! Too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL gotta be honest the coral suit is actually two random pieces I put together! It was too hot out for regular clothes so I threw on my tankini top and a pair of my favorite workout shorts!

      Delete
  2. That last photograph is awesome! What a great shot. We've been planting a lot in our house lately too. Love that about late spring early summer :-)
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every now and then I can take a good picture....every now and then!

      Delete
  3. That view looks gorgeous! I've seen some cute Walmart finds lately! I think I need to make a trip there. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A kidless trip to Walmart, yes, indeed!!!!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely view!!! That dress is so cute ;)
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can take that view any second of any day and be a happy girl!

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful view! Love the pics of your kiddos, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they can be sweet....when they really want to be!

      Delete
  6. That dress is adorable!! I hate that Wal Mart has cute clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just horrible that they do. I mean how dare them charge me $8!!!

      Delete
  7. Great pics!! Love your dress! Gotta get myself to Walmart!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Walmart should give me a giftcard. I mean I already have like four bloggers ready to get over there and buy a dress!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!