Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wow Wednesday: Valentines Ideas for Him/Her

This year I have vowed to be more into holidays.  As in we are going to celebrate them.  No, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness who is making the transition to celebrating holidays.  I am just going to be a bit more on the fun side of celebrating this thing we call life.

February means Valentines.  

(Also, you'll notice the blog is all about Valentines...a lot of posts, themes coming your way)

I normally do not subscribe to the Valentines holiday.  It was created by mass marketing you know.  However, I like the premise of it and I have a lot of love to be thankful for that I decided this year, by golly, I'm going to celebrate it.

First stop:  Pinterest.

I found some cute things to pass along to you for your other half Valentines.

For the beer lover:

For my Beer-y Special Valentine!
Pin here

This is a cute and inexpensive idea for a Valentine's gift.  A six pack of their favorite adult drink and some of their favorite snacks tucked in.  Order pizza and BAM!
Stupid cards

30 Punny Valentines For Everyone You Love
Pin Here
I love a stupid card.  This one is really cute stupid.  My blog buddy Royal found a super funny one for her husband check it out here

And last....

This is an awesome gift idea for Valentine's Day - Prepare 12 date nights for your loved one to do together throughout the year
Pin Here
Yep this is nifty!  My husband and I do a date night each month and we think you should too.  Sometimes its with another couple and sometimes its just us.  Its like Valentine's once a month, love it.  This pin is cool.

See ya'll on the Thursday side!






1 comment:

  1. The date night one is really cool! I love that idea!
    I need to get into Holidays a bit more too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!