Saturday, February 22, 2014

What's For Dinner {Just Ideas}

I want to grill so badly.

One small glitch....

We don't have a grill!!!!

But if we did....I would so have this rigged up for my husband.

We have a huge @$$ deck and no grill.

I am baffled.


Oh well.

This week was rough on figuring what to eat for dinner.  I asked the six year old daughter and her response was meatball subs and hot dogs (nope).  I asked the hubby and he was about some chowder and roast beef sandwiches.  I asked myself and thought Rice Krispies!


Yeah, I'm in my cereal addiction phase.  It hits me once a year.


So here's what we'll be eating around here this week:



Corn & Crab Chowder

Roast Beef Sandwiches (soooo easy)

Roasted Chicken Thighs & Vegetables

Pineapple Pork Chops & Rice

Our sweet treat:

Brownies (Fitting!)




1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!