Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spring, Television, Oreos must be 3TT


Three Things Tuesday ya'll!



1.  Blue skies and sunshine plague my mind

The weekend was pretty awesome sauce.  Monday had some downer rain but then man was it pretty?  I am itching (and bitching) for spring to c'mon!  I really want to send Mother Nature a personal letter on my own Brownie letterhead to tell her that sunshine and warm days are the key to world peace.  She needs to do her part....STAT.



2.  Television is the downfall of all society.

That's why I like it.  Nah just kidding.  So last week I caught part one of an Amish documentary on PBS.  In case you didn't know it, Brownie is like all up in some Amish business.  I just do not understand the whole engine = satan logic.  I also like to find them using up those modern day demonic conveniences....they say they don't but boy do they!  I do have some respect for them....they are a forgiving group of bearded and black clothed individuals.

Speaking of tv...Dallas comes back on at the end of the month.  Anybody else ready for that?

Have you caught the weirdness that is Crazy Hearts Nashville?  It is on A&E.  It seems to be a staged reality show (you know like Duck Dynasty).  I can hate on it because I have became a Crazy Hearts junkie.  I DVR it and then watch it.  It is a group of kiddos ranging in age (I think that Leroy guy is probably pushing 50 and the others are around 25-30) that are trying to be country music singers.  Then there's a man jaw woman thrown in the mix named Heather and she's a blogger or something and she's the worst actress on the show.

Did I say actress?  I meant to say staged realty actress no wait staged reality female cast in a role I mean....



3.  Oreos

Damn that crack of chocolate and cream.  I am addicted to them.  It is officially my husband's fault.  I never bought them before he started asking me to.  Then what do you know, I'm having one here and there then two then twelve.  Next thing ya know I'm fetal position in a closet with chocolate stains on my face and teeth and rocking myself singing various vacation bible school songs.

Just sharing.



1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!