Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, May I?


Last week I said I would:


1.  Get the junk out.

I used one of the snow days to get this done.  

I eliminated the junk from my son's room, the laundry room, and my own room (however, I need to go back through that one).

2.  Continue my work outs.

Eeeek after getting this cold/sinus infection I wasn't very good at getting my heart rate up without coughing up mucus.  I still tried hard at it!

3.  Get my kid a secret Valentine gift.

I did.  

I hit up Walgreens (I'm a HUGE Walgreens fan) and scored some chocolatey delciousness for she and my hubby.  I also remembered I had a bag of go to gifts for various occassions and pulled some goodies out of there.

This week I will:

Not do any Monday, May I's for the week.

Yep that's right.  This week I'm not doing anything extra.

Hey we all need a break here and there right?  Though, I doubt this will be a "break".....

Weekend Recap:

What a great weekend we had.  The disgusting white lung debris of the earth known as snow started melting away.  The hubby had the weekend off so we got to have a great date night at one of our favorite restaurants King's Crab Shack.  We also had a nice round the city drive of Winston because that's how we roll.

Its crazy to think we are less than a month from our 7th anniversary.

Plaid Stallions : Rambling and Reflections on '70s pop culture: A Wild and Crazy Couple
Don't you think this would be an awesome anniversary outfit set for us?

The kids were cute too.








1 comment:

  1. Totes McGotes on the outfits. You two could totally sport that.
    How did you possibly get ANYTHING done during the snow? I spent most of the days holding him and doing 15 puzzles over and over.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!