Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekend Recap: The early spring teaser

To say I had a good weekend may be a bit of an understatement....

Friday led to froyo at Sweet Frogs...mmm sooo good.  Then a trip to Kohls to redeem my Kohl's Cash (so love that stuff, got some great deals at their white sale!)....
Friday night was awesome being that me and the kids just cuddled up and watched Last Man Standing....we all three laughed.  A baby + a live studio audience = crazy laughter.

Saturday was sent from the heavens.

When we got up (hubby had to work) I just knew we could not stay at home.  So we all got dressed and headed to the library and then took a nice stroll all along our tiny downtown area.  It's not a complete spring day without a trip to Sonic to get some tots!  So we just had to do that!

When we got home the tiny man went to nap, the girl wanted to clean bathrooms (she's all into it), and I basked in the sunshine (barefoot, short sleeves) on the new deck and read the March issue of Southern Living.  My life was complete!!!

We spent the afternoon as a family at one of the local larger parks.

I am in love with ducks now and have decided I need one to name Flannery and let swim in a kiddie pool in my back yard.

Sunday was 70 and great!  The diva spent the day with her nana and the rest of us played outside all.day.long!  Cannot complain - especially when there is a picnic on our new deck involved.

So about my weekend....

I'll take another please, sir!







4 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing. I tried to find my floor through all the shit and laundry. Wanna trade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah no trade. I mean seriously who would trade an oreo for a fig newton? Get outside!!!!

      Delete
  2. Flannery. Flattery. Flatulence. Sorry, I am trying to find a way to remember your duck's name.
    70 degrees is the bee's knees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 70 degrees is bee's kness, thorax, and stinger my SC sweet! Flannery I f-ing love that name! I may change my name to that.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!