Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, May I?

Last Monday feels like it was light years behind me.  What did I say I would do?

1.  Figure out how to manage the recycle.

I did this.  
It was basically recycling for dummies 101.  I spent fifteen minutes breaking all the stuff down.  Yeah, go Brownie you are so bleach blonde sometimes.  After the cardboard was smashed down and papers flat, aluminum cans smashed, and plastic all put in one container we were so good to go.  Now, I have to do this every week.

Photo from....

2.  Clean out my car.

I did this.

After the bitter cold we had a great day of 60 degrees and it was an even greater day when I got outside to clean my car out.  My hubby was out and about so I had to go in his garage to get the shop vac out to do the vacuuming.  Would not a person keep their shop vac hose attached to their shop vac?  Indeed not.  I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out where the hose was.  I eventually found it.

It is quite interesting how the human mind works.

I did not wash the outside of the car because they are calling for ice this week.  However, others decided to get their automobiles scrubbed over the weekend.  The lines were RIDICULOUS.  All I could think was a) I wish I ran a car wash  and b)  What are those fools up to?  Its going to be nasty again this week.

3.  Go through the laundry room war zone.

Failed.

Will do this week? Right?

-----



This week:

1.  Clean out my car.

Yes, I know that was last week's and I know I accomplished it but I want to keep it going.


2.  Go through my closet(s) and start selling some stuff off!

I have some great stuff that I do not use and it needs new homes.  Plus, my kid's closet needs to be gone through too.  OK both kids' closets.  AND this could encompass the laundry room too (hence the word laundry!)  Hmmm should I post for sale stuff on the blog?


3.  Keep a food journal.

I tell you when we have snow days I eat everything in site  Or at least I feel like I do.  I tend to get back on track in February (historically proven for me ya'll). So I'm going to write down everything I eat starting today (2.3.14).  The holidays are over an spring is less than 45 days away...can do this.

What are your three?





1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!