Thursday, February 28, 2013

Toodles February!

2.28.13 The day the poop was in the bath chair.

*************************************

Yo yo yo!  February is outta here!  Who else is totally excited about that?  Any takers? 

Why am I so gleefully happy February is almost gone with the wind?  Because it means SPRING is sure enough on the arrival screen of your local weather board!  (Disclaimer:  I know not all of you are in the South so just pretend for a little while you are....your mood will lighten immensely!)

Let us get ready for that beautiful month that is.....MARCH!

March is a terrific transition month for we humanoids.  The weather starts to show signs of having a little crush on us.  It starts giving us little gifts like sunshiney days and warmer temperatures.  But it also plays the games all young lovers do - it will make us think it has suddenly taken great disdain towards us and give us a dose of winter with some rain only to be back at our doors smiling and offering up beautiful buttercups.  Ok now that I think about it March is kind of schizo huh?  It's that bad girl in the bunch....you know her!  The one who leads the boys on....all the boys.  Oh well you gotta love her because a little bad girl lives in us all. 

March in Brownie World promises to bring you more recipes (already working on some in my kitchen and getting ready to fire up the grill).  I hope to incorporate some of my jar fetish into March as well (thanks for the emails, I am not alone in my glass contraption love).  Next week is the spring cleaning series brought to you by Brownie.  All you need to clean along with me?  Some good music and a few bottles of your preferred grape nutrition.....or water.

We're going to do some organizing in March.  This is a passion and a struggle. 

And yes I'll be throwing more stories and pics of my kidlets, doggie poo, bichens, and life on here because remember it did start as a memory blog.

***********************************

Important dates in March:

March 4th my baby boy's 6 month appointment (time needs to be recycled)

March 5th soccer season starts back.  That should pose some interesting blog topics.

March 10th my wedding anniversary - ok I think that should word My husband and I will celebrate our wedding anniversary....really there's nothing singular about it.

March 25th (I'm pretty sure that's the date on my calendar) my baby girl has kindergarten orientation (note to self purchase more wine for this occassion, invite other moms to partake we'll call it "babyhood is over communion for hot mamas")

March 31st Easter Sunday (yeah there will be some posts post that event)

**********************************

Before I totally write off the second month of the thirteenth year I must say it was a good month of cold weather, rain, and fun times and struggles with the kids.  I did some nice things like starting back to the YMCA and had a fun date night with the hubbs.  I also took my citizenship class for having a weapon (not sure if I'll ever get the permit but it was interesting to see how many nut jobs exist in my county). 

It was a good month.

**********************************

Here are some pictures from the past twenty-four hours to share of my small humans.
Remain calm.  That is her "I'm scared" face.

Next time I will get me a grande coffee and friend and enjoy ths time for what its worth!

Look its a poo bear.  And when I say poo I mean poo as in the prize he left in that bath chair which led to another bath.

I'm not saying anything but I don't think I was driving this morning.  Just kidding you know his feet cannot reach the pedals - or can they????

************************************

Until we meet again -


Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!